Thursday, April 5, 2012

In Search of: The Best Meat, Fish, and Poultry in Orange County



Amazing Meals Begin with the Best Ingredients

My Regular Weekly Catch from
McCall's Meat and Fish Company
before I moved to Orange County 

When I have the opportunity to cook with the freshest ingredients, I do not have to work hard to make the meal amazing. All I usually have to do is add a little heat, maybe a little salt, pepper, and some fresh herbs; assemble on a plate with a nice assortment of fresh veggies, and a delicious complex carb; breakfast/lunch/dinner is served!  
Sadly, since I moved to Anaheim, CA aka “The OC” I no longer have instant access to my favorite butcher, McCall’s Meat and Fish Co.
From McCall's Meat and Fish Company's Website
 I am finding it impossible to get a good cut of meat, a super-fresh piece of fish, or poultry here in Orange County.
If anyone has a suggestion of a place that can compare to McCalls, please let me know.
Thanks!
-Melissa Adylia Calasanz
J




No comments:

Post a Comment