Friday, September 7, 2012

The Morning After...Fried Chicken, "white trash," and Elvis!

I don't call this blog "Disciplined Indulgence" for nothing
and I sure don't want fried chicken thighs
so, no matter how much I enjoyed my Thursday date night with a bucket of friend chicken and Elvis, I  I promised my thighs that I would still do My Morning Workout at 6am Friday morning.
So, here it is,
"The Morning After
an
Evening of Fried Chicken, "white trash,"  and Elvis! Workout"


1. Warm Up
This slow and luxurious warm up looks easy, looks a bit passive...
I challenge you to try it...tell me how it goes.
Don't forget to read the descriptions on YouTube that are included on each video. 


2. My Warm Up Continues
The warm up progresses to working the feet and stability, along with some slow, deep plies. 
Don't forget to read the descriptions on YouTube that are included on each video. 


3. Time to Work! 
Working the feet!
Working the ankles! 
Working the calf muscles!!!
Working the legs!!!
And working the core!!!
And working stability!!!
Don't forget to read the descriptions on YouTube that are included on each video

4. More Work! 
Dynamic Lunge & Stability Sequence with Core & Biceps
Don't forget to read the descriptions on YouTube that are included on each video


5. Slow Core & Flexibility
Please let me know if you have any questions about the next few videos 



6. Inner Thigh Work, More Core & More Flexibility



7. More Thigh Work & a Hint of Booty


8. Final Cool Down & Core

"My Thighs
will NOT be
Fried Chicken Thighs!"
-Melissa Adylia Calasanz



No comments:

Post a Comment