Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Changes

I haven't been posting much because I went back to school

Didn't know I went back to school?
Well, you can read about it

I've been writing a lot of papers!
Some of my favorites have been on how
Warm-ups Prior to Activity, Care and Conditioning of the Feet, Cross Training, and Rest and Recovery can impact The Care and Prevention of Injuries.
Feel free to click on the topics, give 'em a read, and let me know what you think.
:)

I've also been teaching
at the Fullerton YMCA on Monday and Fridays at 6am
You can find all the info on that class

I've also been teaching
my
at the Fullerton YMCA on Wed at 6am
The info for that class can be found

And I will be teaching my
at
The Pilates Body in Glendale
every Sat at 11am til Feb
All the information about this class can be found

I have also been covering plenty of Yoga classes at the Fullerton YMCA and spending as much time as possible kayaking.

What have you been up to?




No comments:

Post a Comment