Saturday, December 14, 2013

Senior Project FINAL Review

Calasanz.MelissaAdylia 1

Final Review
"Proud" does not even begin to describe how I felt when I read the evaluation I received for my Senior Project as the Student Supervisor for the GCC Survey of Dance Teaching Methodology Class...had it come from someone else, it may not have had such an impact, but to receive it from someone whom I have such tremendous respect, someone with such impeccable work ethic, and generosity as an educator, I was rendered speechless, and got a bit misty-eyed. I could not have done such great work without the exemplary mentorship of Dora Krannig...I am so grateful. 
Final Review. Calasanz.MelissaAdylia LEAP 198
Weekly Reflection Paper Senior Project GCC DANCE 107 Internship

 Saint Mary's College of California
LEAP 198 Senior Project
Student Supervisor of the Glendale Community College
DANCE 107
I welcome you to read the Weekly Reflection Papers I was required to write during my internship. Please keep in mind, I am aware of the type-o-s and grammatical errors. These papers were not proofread or edited because they did not require proofreading or editing. I welcome any comments or questions.
Thank you for your interest and continued support!
-Melissa Adylia Calasanz

Weekly Reflection Paper No. 1 of 10

Survey of Dance Teaching Methodology Class

1. Calasanz.MelissaAdylia LEAP 198
Weekly Reflection Paper Senior Project GCC DANCE 107 Internship






No comments:

Post a Comment