Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kelly, Thanks for the Champagne! : )

There is something about Champagne and something spicy
that makes an ordinary evening something special.

Andrew and I received a beautiful bottle Champagne
from my dear friend and client Kelly
(owner of The Pilates Body)
in honor of our recent engagement.

I'm a sucker for Champagne
and I cannot resist making some of Andrew's Favorites for dinner.
On this evening I asked if he wanted spicy shrimp with noodles or rice, his answer:
Yes

Instead of making him choose
I made both
with lots of crunchy fresh cabbage, onions, and carrots, along with some steamed peas.

Topped with Spicy shrimp
with red chili flakes, onions, garlic, and shallots

Don't forget, the blog does say:
"Taking Terrible Pictures of Beautiful Food While Living a Happy, Healthy, and Balanced Life."

Bring on the Bubbly!

The Table is set
(and 19 pomegranates mock me)
: /

Please excuse the mess
It was a week night  and I still had several programs to type up for clients

Mmmm, the hot noodles topped with fresh goodies

The noodles next to the rice topped with the shrimp

Thanks Kelly!
Cheers!
: )





No comments:

Post a Comment