Wednesday, August 29, 2012

1. Video: My Morning Workout: Warm Up


Warm Up 
The first 20 minutes of my 60 minute, solo, non-impact workout
Click Picture for the Video of My 23 Minute Warm Up

I wasn't just born with these legs...I had to earn them!
Click Picture for the Video of My 23 Minute Warm Up
or click the video below

This morning, I had an early morning spot that wasn't filled so I decided to take advantage of  it and give myself  a good workout.

Since I wasnt teaching anyone this morning, I modified the movements to suit my needs. 

I have several half marathons, trails runs, a full marathon, and Bike the Coast event coming up, and I know how important it is to build the best foundation for high-impact endurance training.

Many of these movements are from my Controlled Burn fitness class, and Runners Conditioning workshops.

Includes
Slow and fluid movements that address the flexibility and mobility of the upper, middle, and lower back, as well as the feet, obliques, hamstrings, adductors, and abductors.
Plenty of  slow spinal articulation; articulation of the toes and feet; first position demi plies, as well as deep/grande plies in 2nd; parallel tendus/pointing and flexing for the feet.

Find Controlled Burn Fitness  on Facebook to keep up to date on the latest classes, workshops, and specials








Dance Fitness, Warm up, Controlled Burn Fitness, Runners Conditioning, Shin Splint Exercises, Heel Rises, Flexibility Training, Toes, Feet, Legs, Calves, Ankles. Full Body Warm Up, Stability Training, Balance Training, Fitness, Morning Workout, Stretch, Melissa Adylia Calasanz, Personal Trainer



No comments:

Post a Comment