Wednesday, August 29, 2012

5. Video: My Morning Workout: Cool Down Core, Pelvic Stability and Flexibility 08.29.12

Cooling Down
while working on pelvic stability, core-conditioning, and flexibility


This section continues where the 4 1/2 minute "Standing Thighs" video left off
Watch more of My Morning Workout Videos on the 
Controlled Burn Fitness

This morning, I had an early morning spot that wasn't filled so I decided to take advantage of  it and give myself  a good workout.

Since I wasnt teaching anyone this morning, I modified the movements to suit my needs. 

I have several half marathons, trails runs, a full marathon, and Bike the Coast event coming up, and I know how important it is to build the best foundation for high-impact endurance training.

Many of these movements are from my Controlled Burn fitness class, and Runners Conditioning workshops.

This video includes
Very slow, controlled, and subtle exercises especially useful for cooling down while working deep core muscles, focusing on pelvic stability, all the while working on  flexibility
The more subtle, focused, and controlled the movements, the greater the benefit.

Find Controlled Burn Fitness  on Facebook to keep up to date on the latest classes, workshops, and specials



www.ControlledBurnFitness.com


Dance Fitness, Warm up, Controlled Burn Fitness, Runners Conditioning, Shin Splint Exercises, Heel Rises, Flexibility Training, Toes, Feet, Legs, Calves, Ankles. Full Body Warm Up, Stability Training, Balance Training, Fitness, Morning Workout, Stretch, Melissa Adylia Calasanz, Personal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment