Wednesday, August 29, 2012

4. Video: My Morning Workout: Standing Thigh Series 08.20.12



Slow, Controlled, and Subtle Exercises
This series is especially useful for endurance conditioning
of the abductors, pelvic stabilizers, ankles, and feet.


This section continues where the

This morning, I had an early morning spot that wasn't filled so I decided to take advantage of  it and give myself  a good workout.

Since I wasnt teaching anyone this morning, I modified the movements to suit my needs. 

I have several half marathons, trails runs, a full marathon, and Bike the Coast event coming up, and I know how important it is to build the best foundation for high-impact endurance training.

Many of these movements are from my Controlled Burn fitness class, and Runners Conditioning workshops.

This video includes
Very slow, controlled, and subtle exercises especially useful for endurance conditioning of the pelvic stabilizers and abductors.
The intrinsic and extrinsic muscles are especially taxed during this slow and subtle series, especially if it is done correctly.
The more subtle, focused, and controlled the movements, the greater the benefit.
This section also provides slow, yet dynamic flexibility, along with a gentle cool down.

Find Controlled Burn Fitness  on Facebook to keep up to date on the latest classes, workshops, and specials



www.ControlledBurnFitness.com


Dance Fitness, Warm up, Controlled Burn Fitness, Runners Conditioning, Shin Splint Exercises, Heel Rises, Flexibility Training, Toes, Feet, Legs, Calves, Ankles. Full Body Warm Up, Stability Training, Balance Training, Fitness, Morning Workout, Stretch, Melissa Adylia Calasanz, Personal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment